Identity of the website editor
The publisher of the website is
Concord Textile SAS company with a share capital of 2000 euros, whose registered office is 907 Rte du Pont d’Izeron, 38160 Izeron, registered under number 799513445, ans whose legal representative is M. DAWUDIAN Philipp.
CONCORD TEXTILE carries out the following activities :
manufacture of detergent products, advice and technical interventions, training center.
Director of website publication
The publication Director is Philipp DAWUDIAN, CONCORD TEXTILE.
The website was created using the open-source WordPress CMS by DDESIGN.
The website is hosted by 02 Switch, SARL with a capital of 10000€, Siret : 510 909 80700024 –RCS Clermont Ferrand.
The website is likely to reproduce works of intellectuel property. These works may belong to the website’s publisher or to third parties. In the latter case, the works are reproduced by the publisher with the third parties’ authorization.
Any reprodution, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the works represented on the website, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the website publisher and/or the third parties owners.
Any unauthorized use of the website or any of the elements it contains may be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Obligations of website users
Users undertake to use this website under the following conditions :
- not to use the site for the purpose of hindering or altering its operation, in particular by cluttering it, voluntarily or involuntarily, by the untimely transfer of content, outside the cases of use provided for ;
- not to extract, copy, duplicate, elements and graphics from the website, on which the publisher has intellectual property rights;
- not to introduce malicious files/programs, or containing computer viruses;
- not to store, transmit unauthorized content, which would be illegal or which could constitute incitement to commit crimes and misdemeanors, defamation and insults, invasion of privacy, or acts jeopardizing minors;
- not to transmit content that would violate the right to the image, any intellectual property right or any other right belonging to others.
The user is solely responsible for the choices he makes. Thus, the responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged because of the unsuitability of the website services to the needs and information expressed by the user.
The publisher is also not responsible for the harmful consequences related to the communication network and acces failures to the Internet and users’ computer security.
Personal data protection
CONCORD TEXTILE may process personal data in the context of its website operation.
In this context, it undertakes to comply with Law No.78-17 of January 6, 1978 (known as the « Data Protection Act ») and the General Regulations of the Personal Data Protection (« RGDP ») no. 2016/679, under the conditions provided for in its personal data protection policy.