Personal data – Website management
Activities relating to www.concordtextile.com website involve the personal data processing.
What is the personal data use policy about ?
This policy informs you of the characteristics of this processing and your rights on the personal data concerning you.
Who is responsible for this policy?
The controller isCONCORD TEXTILE company, represented by its legal representative Philipp DAWUDIAN.
The contact details of the data controller are as follows : 907 Route du Pont d’Izeron, 38160 IZERON.
The email address contact is: email@example.com
Who is this policy for?
This policy is intended for the website’s users : Internet users who browse the site. It also concerns:
- people who subscribe to the newsletter (newsletter)
- the people to whom we have entrusted the hosting of the site
- the people who write or who are quoted in the content of the site
- people who contact us using the site’s contact form
- people who post reviews and comments on our site
- the people we refer to on the site as partners
Purposes (what the data collected is used for)
The purpose of the processing is to manage the website. This treatment allows :
- the management of subscriptions to the newsletter
- technical management of the site (hosting)
- the management of the editorial site’s content
- management of requests for information via the contact form
- management of opinions and comments published on the site
- the referencing of partners on the site the people who write or who are quoted in the content of the site